Lines set to "All Charts" not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lines set to "All Charts" not working

Another issue I have found that is really a pain that it doesnt work. I trade two timeframes with my 5m entries based on 15m high volume highs and lows. I draw the line on the 15m chart off the candle high/low and then set it to "all charts" in the settings so it will populate on the 5m chart at the same level. This works at first but then after an unknown length of time when i get a new 15m level I go to move the line but then it doesnt move the other line on the 5m like it did before. I check the settings and the "all charts" is still selected so I have no idea what the problem is. Then sometimes ( like now) after i delete the lines to try a new one, when i select "all charts" the line will disappear completely from the chart and not populate on the other chart at all. Just letting you guys know, hopefully someone can figure out what the deal is.

WIlliam

UPDATE: I have another thread here where i was having issues with the data box basically crashing. A work around was posted saying that by removing the "plot executions" that the data box would then work. After doing this and restarting NT not only has the data box been working but now the "all charts" line setting has resolved itself, so far anyway. Its only been an hour or so but they have never worked properly for this long. I will report back after more time has passed and let you guys know if this seems to be the permanent fix until NT can get the bug worked out with the "plot execution" setting.
    Last edited by billko1977; 06-06-2016, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Hello billko1977,

I am glad you have found an apparent workaround. For the benefit of other users experiencing the same, would it be possible for you to paste a link into a comment in this thread to the other thread which resolved your query?
      Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes. Here is the link to the other thread. Its actually very simple and only required that on every open chart you must goto data series> plot executions > do not plot. Do this on each open chart and then restart Ninja Trader. So far this has resolved the issue with the data box crash and the "all charts" line setting not working.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
        Started by jordanq2, Today, 03:10 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jordanq2