Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade performance report chart bug

Hi,
    I have a sim account set up dedicated to one strat. That strat is a running a 5-range dataseries on CL. When I look at the trades in the trade performance report and then right click on a trade and choose chart, it brings up a one minute chart. There doesn't appear to be a way to change it. See attached screen shot.
    Seems like a bug to me.
    Thanks ... Ed
    Attached Files

Hello Ed,

I am not able to reproduce this behavior.

I have made a quick video demonstrating the steps I have taken to reproduce the behavior. May I confirm that I have tested this correctly?
    http://screencast.com/t/6EfkOyf9P

May I also confirm you are using the latest version of the Beta?

On the Strategies tab of the Control Center, can you show a screenshot of the Strategies added and the Data series column so that we may see what series is used for the script?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I watched your vid and it's not what I'm doing. What you need to do is to put a strat that uses a range dataseries on the control center strategies tab, let it run so it gets a few trades. Then, and here's the difference, go to the menu on the control center and choose new/Trade Performance. A trade performance window will come up. Select only the account that your strat is running under and choose "trades" from the display dropdown. Next, right click on your favorite trade and choose chart from the context menu. You should get the 1 minute chart.
      Thanks ... Ed

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
        I am not able to reproduce this behavior.
        Just took a look at this and I'm not sure it has anything to do with the strat..

For me, if I open a new Trade Performance window, and generate a report for any specific account.. When I go to trades and right click on any of them to open a chart.. I'm always getting a one min chart with no instrument or dataseries selector, and no ability to change it to anything other than a 1min chart..

I believe you (NT) might want to add at least a dataseries selector to those charts, so that we have the ability to pick and choose how we want to display them...

-=Edge=-
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Hi Ed,

Thanks for clarifying the process for me.

The process you are using is not through the strategy performance and will not be able to find the original bar type and interval that was loaded on the strategy that submitted the order. This causes the chart to load as a 1 minute chart.

I agree that you should be able to change the bar type and interval when viewing the order on a chart from this approach and a feature request has been created on your behalf.
          This is being tracked with ID# SFT-1421.

Please do not hesitate to let us know of any other requests or suggestions you may have.
          Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 06-01-2016, 08:02 AM.
          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post algospoke  
          Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes