Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Would some kind soul that could encode these indicators to NT8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm doing a test migrating strategies NT7 to NT8 (which are certainly more simple than expected) but I find the problem using the Slopes / ScalperH and AutoTrendH indicators that are not migrated to NT8. It is that these indicators are not a standard but to come by default in NT7 some of us have used.

Thanks in advance

Much appreciated

Alvaro,

I did not see those in the NT7 list of indicators on my system or in the Indicator area, here in forums. You would have to attach / post them for someone to be able to attempt to convert them for you. I am busy at the time with another project, but there are some that are very good, and skilled that might help if they are not too busy and the indicators are not too complicated.

John

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

For non standard NT7 indicators, these would not have been converted over at this point in time but as joromero said, there are many users on the forums who are using NT8 who could likely help in conversions as well if you would like to post the items.

If there is a NT7 version in the indicators downloads page on the forum here, please provide a link to the download page as well.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
      JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello John and Jesse,

Thank you for your contributions. Possibly in my post does not provide enough information: the Slopes / ScalperH and AutoTrendH indicators are included in a strategy called NinjaWorkShop downloaded from http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...d=5&linkid=605 .
        It is also possible that the name of the strategy "Ninja WorkShop" induce me to mistake the thought that was part of an official course of NinjaTrader and therefore despite not being a standard was made by staff of NinjaTrader.
        Apologies for the mistake and only recommend especially the "Slopes" indicator to consider "brilliant" as well as the whole "NinjaWorkShop" strategy that seems to me an excellent structure / skeleton to be used as the basis of any new strategy.

Kind regards,

Alvaro
        Attached Files

Comment

Conversion to NT8 would be a straightforward, but tedious and time consuming project.

Maybe somebody will volunteer to do it, although I am not sure why.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post rene69851  
          Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Fitspressorest