NT7 Drawing Shortcut for NT8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 Drawing Shortcut for NT8?

Will the NT team be updating the code for the NT7 drawing tools short cut for NT8 or has it already been done?

This is the NT7 version: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...d=6&linkid=530

Hello,

The individual who coded that toolbar is no longer with the company, and we currently do not have plans to port this over. However, since this was a pretty popular AddOn in NinjaTrader 7, there is an opportunity for a member of the community to create a replacement for it in NinjaTrader 8, and we may consider porting it internally in the future, if no one rises to the task.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dave View Post
      The individual who coded that toolbar is no longer with the company, and we currently do not have plans to port this over. However, since this was a pretty popular AddOn in NinjaTrader 7, there is an opportunity for a member of the community to create a replacement for it in NinjaTrader 8, and we may consider porting it internally in the future, if no one rises to the task.
      I'll be releasing a couple different versions of a DrawBar for NT8, as well as a stand alone version of a Color/Style Bar for those that are comfortable using the hotkeys for drawing and don't want or need a drawbar, but yet want a quick and easy way of changing colors and styles for both new and existing draw objects.

Very close to having both the basic draw and color/style bars complete, but will be waiting for the current issues with the draw objects to be fixed in the next beta or 2 before releasing..

Attached Files
      -=Edge=-
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Hi Edge

I am interested a tool that would allow hot keys to select maybe a dozen pre-configured Fib settings

I assume this tool will do it? let me know if your need beta tester to give feedback?

James 108

Comment

Originally posted by James108 View Post
          I am interested a tool that would allow hot keys to select maybe a dozen pre-configured Fib settings. I assume this tool will do it?
          Now that NT8 gives me access to all the draw object's templates, I'm sure I will be incorporating this feature in the future. I can't guarantee it will be thru hot keys, maybe thru right context menu in the drawbar and/or when the object is selected, but haven't gotten quite that far yet..

My first goal is to completely duplicate all the features of my NT7 Drawbar, and then start expanding features from that.. My next and probably last release for NT7 will be it's 30th upgrade revision.. And would expect that as time goes on, I'll continually add new features to the NT8 version and release upgrades in the same way..

-=Edge=-
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Thanks the reason for wanting hot key is that they can be assigned to buttons on gaming mice giving a very quick access.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Bidder
            by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes