Issue with Manual Line Drawing Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dave View Post
    I'd like to chime in here and let everyone know that we are currently looking into this exact issue, as it has been reported several times over the past few weeks. This is still in our QA department's hands, so I do not have a final tracking ID number to share just yet, but I will post back here when I do.
    It's starting to get hard to keep up with all the threads now, but I was experience some of the same issues with manually drawn objects described here and couple other places.. After troubleshooting a bit more today, I believe many (if not all) of these issues might be tracked back to having a Default Templates defined..

I went back and deleted all my default templates for every draw object I had defined, and I am no longer experiencing the issues I once was.. I might suggest that others having similar issues try the same thing and report back if that also fixes their issues..

Not that this is a good and/or permanent solution, but might help in isolating the problem for possibly a quicker fix..

-=Edge=-
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

That is good advice for now, Edge. We are finding that this is related to Default drawing templates, as well. Getting rid of Default drawing templates can be a good workaround for now, but rest assured that we are addressing this so that the workaround is not necessary in future builds.

The Tracking ID for this is NTEIGHT-8830.
      Last edited by NinjaTrader_DaveI; 09-29-2015, 09:10 AM.
      Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

I'm happy to report that NTEIGHT-8830 has been resolved. Please keep this item in mind to re-test in the next Beta release.
        Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ETFVoyageur, Today, 02:04 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ETFVoyageur  
        Started by cre8able, Today, 06:18 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes