REQUEST: Linked tab switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REQUEST: Linked tab switching

I thought this could be a handy feature, definitely one that would save time and annoyance...

Supposed I have 2 chart windows open side by side
    I set them up so where the first tab on both window is for ES, 2nd tab is for EUR/USD, 3rd tab is for XYZ.

If I switch to a tab in either window, the other window should switch to the tab that is linked to the tab that I just switched to. In this case, switching to tab 1 on window 1 should automatically switch to tab 1 on window 2. Then if I switched to an unlinked tab on window 2, window 1 will remain as is. etc etc

Hi gubbar924,

Thanks for your suggestion. What you describe has already been requested previously, with the feature reporting tag of SFT-469. I will request that your vote be added to this feature request.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Vietanhnguyen2hotmailcom, 05-03-2024, 10:29 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Vietanhnguyen2hotmailcom  
    Started by PhillT, 04-19-2024, 02:16 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PhillT