CQG Data Feed Connected But No Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQG Data Feed Connected But No Data

I'm able to connect to my CQG data feed, however I'm not receiving any data.

Regards.
    Alex

Hello TzunTzai,

Thank you for your post. To test, please update your instruments. Go to Tools > Database > Update instruments. Select General properties, Future expires, Symbol mappings and select Update.

If you see the same behavior, please check your Log tab and let me know any errors that are reported.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Eric,

Updating the instruments did not work. Here are the logs below...

Code:
      7/23/2015 9:16:06 AM,Connection,Connecting to HDS server (HDS5.NinjaTrader.com/31655),
      7/23/2015 9:16:06 AM,Connection,Time to auto close position='12:00:00 AM' Enabled=False,
      7/23/2015 9:16:06 AM,Connection,!CQG: Primary connection=Connected Price feed=Connected,
      7/23/2015 9:15:57 AM,Connection,!CQG: Primary connection=Connecting Price feed=Connecting,
      Last edited by TzunTzai; 07-23-2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

*Update*

Now my Kinetick data feed is no longer populating as well.

Code:
        7/23/2015 9:31:19 AM,Connection,Time to auto close position='12:00:00 AM' Enabled=False,
        7/23/2015 9:31:19 AM,Connection,!Kinetick: Primary connection=Connected Price feed=Connected,
        7/23/2015 9:31:18 AM,Connection,!Kinetick: Primary connection=Connecting Price feed=Connecting,

Comment

Thank you for trying that.

I tested a CQG and Kinetick connections on my end am able to receive real-time data. I suggest verifying that you're able to get real time data with these respective data feeds in NinjaTrader 7, and if so, please reconfigure the account connections in NT8.

If you still see the same, please write in to PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] Com with your complete log and trace files attached so we may look into this further.
          Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post
            Thank you for trying that.

I tested a CQG and Kinetick connections on my end am able to receive real-time data. I suggest verifying that you're able to get real time data with these respective data feeds in NinjaTrader 7, and if so, please reconfigure the account connections in NT8.

If you still see the same, please write in to PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] Com with your complete log and trace files attached so we may look into this further.
            Eric, I have tried all of the above with no luck. I will email support. Thank you for your time.

Alex

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Touch-Ups, Today, 10:36 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Touch-Ups  
            Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
            8 responses
            0 likes