NT8 SMA issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 SMA issue

This 1 period SMA which should be exactly over the price bars is displaced downward.
    Thanks
    Ron
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blash; 06-22-2015, 12:01 PM.

Hello,

That does look odd, and I'm not able to reproduce it on my end using the same settings. Does this happen all the time on all charts, or did it only occur this once? Can you think of anything else that you did prior to setting up the chart, or something that changed immediately before the issue occurred for the first time?

If not, I would like to schedule a remote support session with you, so that I can take a look around your platform and see if I can isolate the cause and a potential solution, or see if we need to create a bug report for this.

I look forward to your reply.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Well after you mentioned its not happening for you I opened a fresh chart and its now not happening for me either. But, now with indicator Current day OHL it is not plotting when "Plot current value" is checked.

Also I do miss very much being able to type in a RGB code for a color be it for up/down bars coloring or anything else. And being able to place in front of it an opacity setting 0-255 is just awesome in NT7. Maybe it can be placed into NT8 as well. I can program it with and indy but its much more work for me.

Thanks so much
      Ron
      Attached Files

Comment

ok...I guess Im just being lazy and not fully explaining myself. Its doing it again and here is the full explanation of what I am doing...in a video.

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to clarify. Unfortunately, we're still not seeing the same behavior on our end. Would you mind if we schedule a remote session so that I can log on to your PC and take a closer look? If that works, feel free to send an email containing a good time to connect (please include a timezone) and a phone number to call over to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com, and reference ticket # 1340146

Comment

Dave
            I am able to make the 1 period SMA shift to an incorrect position when I turn on "Tick Replay" and then if I turn it off the 1 period SMA acts correctly.
            thx
            Ron

Comment

Thank you for that update -- I will do some further testing on my end.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post rene69851  
              Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes