Output window messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Output window messages

Running strategies produces messages in the Output window, typically as follows:

Code:
    Strategy 'Sample MA crossover/43549765': An order placed at '14-May-15 07:11:00' has been ignored since the order was submitted before the strategy property BarsRequiredToTrade had been met.
    Enabling NinjaScript strategy 'Sample MA crossover/43549765' : On starting a real-time strategy - StartBehavior=WaitUntilFlat EntryHandling=All entries EntriesPerDirection=1 StopTargetHandling=Per entry execution ErrorHandling=Stop strategy, cancel orders, close positions ExitOnClose=True / triggering 30 seconds before close SetOrderQuantityBy=Strategy ConnectionLossHandling=Recalculate DisconnectDelaySeconds=10 CancelEntriesOnStrategyDisable=False CancelExitsOnStrategyDisable=False Calculate=On bar close IsUnmanaged=False MaxRestarts=4 in 5 minutes
    NinjaScript strategy 'Sample MA crossover/43549765' submitting order
    Disabling NinjaScript strategy 'Sample MA crossover/43549765'
    I do not want the default enabling/disabling strategy messages to be written out. How do I disable them? And if that is not currently possible, please add an option that can be global or on a per strategy basis to enable/disable such messages. Thanks!

PS I note that the Sample MA crossover that comes with NT had an error at strategy start, which may need investigation to ensure there are no issues in the strategy code.
    Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
    jeronymite
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Originally posted by jeronymite View Post
    I do not want the default enabling/disabling strategy messages to be written out. How do I disable them? And if that is not currently possible, please add an option that can be global or on a per strategy basis to enable/disable such messages. Thanks!
    SFT-385

Originally posted by jeronymite View Post
    PS I note that the Sample MA crossover that comes with NT had an error at strategy start, which may need investigation to ensure there are no issues in the strategy code.
    We'll be adding a BarsRequiredToTrade check to the SampleMACrossover in B2
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post xiinteractive  
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response