Caption not showing in Taskbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption not showing in Taskbar

I currently have about 32 charts defined in my NT workspace. When I load up NT, and then go to the taskbar to select a different chart, there are many chart windows that don't have a caption. Please see attached graphic.

If I select, a chart without a caption it will be brought into focus and then the next time I click on the taskbar, the caption is being displayed for that chart window. But when NT is shutdown and restarted, the captions do not show again in the taskbar.

BTW, the label property is defined for each data seriers.

Is this a behavior a bug?

I'm currently, running NT 64-bit, version 7.0.0.22.
    Attached Files

Hello,

I am checking into this. However I believe that this is actually managed by windows and would be a windows issue with not updating the window name on the task bar.

The label doesnt load into all the data has loaded for the chart and Windows may not update that label until you put some focas on the screen.

If you click on the one of the charts with no name and then minimize it does it now have a windows name?

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

The behavior that I've seen is that when I select an item from the TaskBar that doesn't have a caption, the window will be brought into focus and then the next time I click on the TaskBar, the caption will be filled in.

What's happening in my case, is that the windows without captions are in a minimized state when NT is closed. So that when NT is started again, those captions are missing. This may be a Windows thing, but it sure makes it difficult to find a specific window when there's no caption.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the additional information.

I have checked into this with development and this can happen and development is aware of it. There is no changes to this currently other then insuring that your charts are not minimized unfortunately.

Thanks for reporting in!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses