FESX missing data for 10/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FESX missing data for 10/4

No tick data came in from AMPLive/Zenfire today. Script didnt do anything as no data came in. Chart was exactly as it was last night. When I disconnected and reconnected data loaded onto fesx12-10. Not sure why this happened. Hopefully wont have this issue tomorrow. version 22 latest

Hello tradejockey,

Can you please tell me if only the chart did not receive real-time FESX data. Did you check if you received real-time data by selecting the FESX 12-10 in the Control Center-->Orders-tab?

Make sure the 'End date' in the Data Series menu of the chart is set to the current date.

I just tested the FESX 12-10 while connected to Zen-Fire and I receive real-time data. Does the issue still persist today?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes.. chart did not budge from last night. Very strange... I cant run my script if I dont get live data. I will change the end date to current date...rather than future date. I had to future date it before to ensure that chart doesnt go dead as it is doing now.

Comment

I see. Likely, the session template loaded in the chart excludes the time you check the charts. I suspect it is set to <Use instruments settings>. You can check the session template setting in the Data Series menu (right click) of the chart.

Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager, highight the instrument in question and click Edit. You can now view what session template was used.
        Subsequently go to Control Center-->Tools-->Session Manager. You can now see what times are used by the session template.

If you select the 'Default 24/7' session template, it does not exclude time, so you will receive real-time at all times if connected properly and the market is opened.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by magnatauren, 08-15-2020, 02:12 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post RaddiFX
        by RaddiFX

Started by rene69851, 05-02-2024, 03:25 PM
        1 response