IAccount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAccount

Are there any plans to add the IAccount object and event stream available in the Zen-Fire API? (http://zen-fire.com/docs/zenfire-1.0.11.0/), If not I would like to add this to the future API features list.

Also, are there any plans to allow access to requestOrders(), requestOpenOrders(), replayTicks(), or the functionality needed to handle disconnects directly within a strategy available in the Zen-Fire API?

It would be helpful to be able to have OnOrderUpdateForAccount(), OnExecutionUpdateForAccount, OnPositionUpdateForAccount() event streams that could be used to monitor all account activity and not just the activity for a specific strategy instance. High level meta strategies used for managing many strategies would be much easier with such functions. At the moment I use a MySQL database to track this info but that is a bit of a hackish solution.

Finally, API access to transfers in and out of accounts would allow those of us who use true time-weighted returns to calculate these easily. At the moment I have to get this type of information from other account records manually.

Thanks.
    Last edited by dnokes; 09-19-2010, 01:42 AM.

dnokes,

These are on our feedback list for future considerations. Currently our priorities are to stabilize NT7 and get it out to a production state. Then we will be able to reevaluate the feedback list to see what we can do.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Zeezee, Today, 12:45 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
    Started by tomasak, Today, 12:54 PM
    0 responses
    1 view