Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader.Custom project - Suppress warnings <> #pragma warning disable

Hello,

if you install NT, "Suppress warnings": 1591 is setted in properties of the NinjaTrader.Custom project. This is disabled the missing XML comments. I would like to ask to use this "#pragma warning disable 1591" at classes (eg: indicator installed by NT, etc.) and not to be installed with the present settings.

The problem: if use VS and want to get warning messages about your own missing XML comments (only your own and no NT's), i have to switch off the global "Suppress Warnings". In this case, i will get warning messages for everything. Of course, i can mark NT's classes (indicator, etc.), it is not a problem. The problem is: if i do this, it will be overwritten (NT indicators, etc) during every NT upgrade.

If there is no any other reason, please think over to change it. I think, VS users could use comfortably their own comments' warnings and it will not affect the work of the installed Custom.Project. It will have no any affect for NT editor users, because in that no any warnings.

thank you in advance
    Tamas

Thanks for your suggestion. We'll add it to the list of future considerations.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post bltdavid  
    Started by port119, Today, 02:43 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes