Connection Lost often NT-7 v18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connection Lost often NT-7 v18

I spoke to Zen-Fire yesterday & today and they said there was no problem on there end.
    I was chatting with a colleague on SKYPE using my other computer & he was experiencing the same thing at the same time using NT-7 v18 and he is 30 miles away on a different cable service.
    Also I notice I cannot send a help e-mail to Ninja using NT-7 not including logs or attachments, it just say's Preparing mail. I just get an hour glass icon and locks up Ninja

Anybody else experiencing this?

my computer is an dedicated trading icore 7 - 920 12 gig ram machine. My cable modem is a tested 30 mbps down load speed.

skyland,

Please send in your log/traces to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com manually and reference this thread in the email. Thank you.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

There currently is a known issue with the hosting provider for Zen-Fire. I am not sure if this the same issue you experienced but some users are unable to connect at this time.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Starting with NT7 Beta 13, I have occasionally exprience connection losses with Zenfire. However, each time it would automatically reconnect in a few seconds (10-30 seconds).
        I also run NT 6.5 on another computer connecting to Zenfire as a backup. Whenever NT7 lost connections, NT 6.5 ran fine.

Comment

Originally posted by hcgaloi View Post
          Starting with NT7 Beta 13, I have occasionally exprience connection losses with Zenfire. However, each time it would automatically reconnect in a few seconds (10-30 seconds).
          I also run NT 6.5 on another computer connecting to Zenfire as a backup. Whenever NT7 lost connections, NT 6.5 ran fine.
          I have had this same problem, though I'm not sure what beta version it began with. At least the last few, for sure.

Comment

I called Mirus tonight and ZenFire did have a problem tonight

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Skifree, 05-07-2024, 11:47 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Skifree
            by Skifree

Started by ttrader23, Today, 09:33 AM