Account Performance Summary somewhat broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Performance Summary somewhat broken

I've started to notice that the account performance feature in NT7 is somewhat broken. I'll provide an example here:

I ran a series of strategies (money losers, but who cares) on 6/30: Net loss for that day was -14.8k (see screen shot).

I ran the same set of strategies for today (again, money losers), 7/1: Net loss is being indicated at -68.6k, though I can assure you it's not that...it's much closer to a loss of 22k.

If I choose to show both days of account performance, I get a better approximation of the losses: It shows a loss of 37k, which is the loss of 15k on 6/30 plus the loss of 22k today.

I've attached 3 shots - 6/30 only; 7/1 only; and 6/30-7/1. Let me know what else you guys would like to see here to get this working.
    Attached Files

Hello,

This is most likely related to the other issue about the fills. We are looking into this on that other ticket and I will continue to follow up with you there once we have looked into this.

Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
      Hello,

This is most likely related to the other issue about the fills. We are looking into this on that other ticket and I will continue to follow up with you there once we have looked into this.

Thank You.
      Actually, those fills were removed (they were in the Sim101 account, which you can see wasn't included).

Comment

Hello,

I see, Can you please send us your database. Please send this using the mail to support feature in the Control Center->Help->Mail To Support and put ATTN: Brett in the subject line.

Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
          Hello,

I see, Can you please send us your database. Please send this using the mail to support feature in the Control Center->Help->Mail To Support and put ATTN: Brett in the subject line.

Thank You.
          Sure; the database file you're interested in is located in ...\NinjaTrader7\db ?

Comment

Hello,

Yes and it is called NinjaTrader.sdf or just NinjaTrader. If it is larger then 8 mb please send the file using the following uploading service and then send me the link to download the db.

sendspace.com

Thank You.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by smartromain, Today, 02:52 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
            Started by Critical_Catch, Today, 08:35 AM
            1 response