Ninja 7 VERY SLOW workspace loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja 7 VERY SLOW workspace loading

I upgraded from 6.5 to 7 and now it takes almost 5 minutes for my workspace to load. And any time I make a change to an indicator it takes at least a couple of minutes for the chart to re-load.
    Any ideas what the problem might be? With 6.5 my workspace and charts loaded in seconds.
    Last edited by SawDr; 06-11-2010, 06:20 AM.

Hello SawDr,

I am not sure what is causing such behavior. Can you please restart NinjaTrader 7 and check if the issue persists.

Could it be you have many workspaces loaded in the background in NinjaTrader 7, while this was not the case in NinjaTrader 6.5?

Go to File-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background. Select a workspace without a checkmark and subsequently go to File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace. Repeat this process until only one workspace is opened.

In addition, do you make use of any custom or 3rd party indicators/strategies?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Only one workspace is up - I thought of that. Now I'm having another problem - when i move a chart window there is still an image of it on my screen from where it was before.

Comment

Can you please tell me if you have any custom or 3rd party add-ons applied in NinjaTrader 7.

Does the issue persists after a restart of NinjaTrader or a reboot of your PC?

Do you perhaps have many other applications running on your PC as well?
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by micaeliglesias, Today, 08:19 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post micaeliglesias  
        Started by molecool, Today, 07:34 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes