Kinetick EOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Kyle,

about your post #9: Am I getting something wrong here? If I connect to Zenfire first, then all data will come from zenfire, right? So why would you connect to Kinetick as the second feed at all if you don't get any data from there?

And if you connect to Kinetick EOD first, you won't be able to trade, since you will have no intraday data?

So in order to see historical EOD charts you would have to connect to Kinetick only and if you want to trade to your realtime feed only?

If I understood this right, then please don't get me wrong, when I find this only of very limited use. By constantly connecting and disconnecting I would lose e.g. data for indicators that depend on realtime data, apart from the fact, that it's rather annoying.

Or am I totally wrong here?

Comment

Hi NinjaTurtle,

Thanks for your post.

Your understanding is correct - however, the intraday data would be reloaded when you reconnect to Zen-Fire.
      KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Except of course for non re-loadable data like historical bid and ask. That's a topic I hope for in Beta 15 of NT 9

Comment

Turtle,
          FWIW..the major difference is charting on longer time frames i.e daily, weekly monthly. Zen includes RTH data whereas, Kinetic includes both RTH & ETH data.

i also have several MA's running with stocks and sectors listed (Yahoo connection) and Kinetic provides charting for those (delayed)

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by stevec1824, Today, 11:00 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post stevec1824  
          Started by sofortune, Today, 10:05 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes