Problems with daily charts and time zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with daily charts and time zone

If you try to set a daily chart (ES symbol) with intraday data (zenfire), it shows always the intraday session even if you change the "Session Template" mode.

Another issue i found, is that the session break starts six hours ahead my time zone (Europe)
    Attached Files

Sergio66,

Session break lines are determined by the session template you decide to use. If you are using the Default 24/7 session template the break is at midnight for the EST time zone. You would then see that line at the Europe time zone equivalent of it.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Have you seen the chart I posted? and for what reason I am no able to see a daily chart with 24H, if I change the session template to 24/7? The chart shows always a daily bar but, with the regular trading hours 9:30 AM 4:15 pm Thanks

Comment

Sergio,

I have already looked at your chart. Your chart is behaving how I have described in my previous post. It is creating you a time frame with session breaks based on the Session Template's time zone translated to your local PC time zone.

For daily bars, if you are using Zen-Fire then the data you pull will always be 9:30-4:15PM as this is what is provided on that feed. If you do not want this you will need to use 1440 minute charts with a session template that covers the whole day.
        Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wbennettjr, 07-15-2017, 05:07 PM
        16 responses
        1 like
        Last Post eladlevi  
        Started by Human#102, Yesterday, 09:54 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes