Collapse

ZenFire Time & Sales Missing Ticks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I modified the Control to show daily volume and to provide an OFFSET for X and Y as well as a SIZE FILTER so that the time and sales can be positioned somewhere besides the right edge of your screen and you can filter the size of orders to see like in the real T&S widow.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mjc4118 View Post
      I modified the Control to show daily volume and to provide an OFFSET for X and Y as well as a SIZE FILTER so that the time and sales can be positioned somewhere besides the right edge of your screen and you can filter the size of orders to see like in the real T&S widow.
      Thanks a lot... can you please post the .cs file for this latest version, so we can modify it ourselves? There are a few things I would like to change: for example, the Daily Volume is nice, but it is set to a black font, which means that it doesn't show up on my black chart background. Thanks!
      Last edited by JS999; 02-17-2010, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Hi All,

The next beta will introduce a variable display update interval defaulted to 250ms but configureable to zero (tick by tick update) thus providing more flexibility than NT 6.5 did. Thanks for your patience with us on this issue.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!

May be you can find work around for quick implementation of sequential Bid/Ask/Last storage and replay

Comment

Originally posted by mjc4118 View Post
            I tihnk I use ninjatrader 6.5 1000 14
            when i try to import the indicator, it says:
            ''the ninjascript file that you wish to import was created with a newer vesion of ninjatrader and is not compatible with the version on your PC''

is there anyway around this or not?
            thanks

Comment

subterfuge,

Unfortunately not. NT7 indicators cannot be imported into NT6.5.
              Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I updated this time and sales indicator w/ selectable color for daily volume display. You can download it from emini-fools.com

Comment

delay between chart and DOM

Hello,

I would like to ask the scalper- and tapereaderfreaks here, exist at this time an upgrade for them?
                  My datafeed is Zenfire and I use Ninja7, thats crap for trading in fast markets.
                  Can anyone tell me news about this, maybe update the charts the newest version faster, true tick by tick, like in the DOM?

Thanks for replays soon,
                  regards
                  Torsten

Comment

Hello Torsten,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I understand what you're asking. Can you elaborate on what is happening?
                    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
                      Hello Torsten,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I understand what you're asking. Can you elaborate on what is happening?
                      Hello Kyle,

tks for your answer, please show my small movie, it is an fbr file you must install the BB Flashback Express (it's free) http://www.bbsoftware.co.uk/BBFlashBack_FreePlayer.aspx

on the right side you can see the DOM and in left side is the chart(underlying is FDAX all together ninja) in background is not importand (CFD German DAX).
                      You can run the video in slow motion mode, then you will see that a tick changes in the DOM are faster as in the chart on left, I mean the chart shows not all ticks (lost some) the chartwindow updatet not at the same time like the DOM window, that's what I mean, I hope you can understand me.

Torsten
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Torsten; 09-30-2010, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Hello Torsten,

Thank you for the clarification.

By default, the SuperDOM will update more rapidly than the chart. You can change the refresh rate of the chart within the Chart Properties menu.

The chart's default Display Update Interval is 0.5 seconds. Setting this property to 0.1 will yield charts that update should more closely match the DOM's update frequency.

That said, you need to be aware that the greater refresh rate will consume additional system resources. I'd suggest that you be sparing in where you apply this change.
                        Last edited by NinjaTrader_Kyle; 09-30-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Hello Torsten,

Thank you for the clarification.

By default, the SuperDOM will update more rapidly than the chart. You can change the refresh rate of the chart within the Chart Properties menu.

The chart's default Display Update Interval is 0.5 seconds. Setting this property to 0.0 will yield charts that update with each incoming tick.

That said, you need to be aware that the greater refresh rate will consume additional system resources. I'd suggest that you be sparing in where you apply this change.
                          Is this new in Beta 22? In Beta 20, I tried setting it to 0.0, but it defaults back to 0.1, which was the previous lowest setting (i.e. could not refresh on every tick). Has this been changed recently?

Comment

JS999,

Excuse me, it seems that you're correct. 0.1 is the lowest update interval possible.

I've amended my original post. Thanks for pointing this out.

Comment

JS999,

Excuse me, it seems that you're correct. 0.1 is the lowest update interval possible.

I've amended my original post. Thanks for pointing this out.
                              No problems... the user might find a solution to his problems in this thread:

Comment

Ok guy's, thanks for your help.
                                It is possible to set an lower value in the update rate, maybe in next releases down to zero, maybe a christmas wish can be true ?

regards
                                Torsten

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by SugarDefPrice, Today, 09:40 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post SugarDefPrice  
                                Started by lorem, 04-25-2024, 09:18 AM
                                9 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Started by funk10101, 04-28-2024, 11:35 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
                                Started by JuanPabloQuevedo, 10-25-2020, 05:27 PM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
                                Started by Torontobluejays, Yesterday, 08:43 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
                                Working...
                                X