Loading data...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading data...

It seems loading data amp/zen-fire on NT7 start, freezes 90% of the time on first, second try. Many times I have to ctrl-alt-delete kill process on NT7 on app load. That is when I have a Market Analyzer window open with multi instruments trying to get data. So much so that it takes down my network connection. I notice my other machines are kicked off line when I start up NT7 with MA. If it encounters an instrument that it can't seem to get the data from, it freezes there. Hitting the abort button does nothing but lock up NT7 making it unusable. Today, fourth pass I saved workspace without MA and just had 2 intruments/charts up. It was able to boot up ok. Still laggy getting data, and " if'y"-> I felt like I had to cross my fingers. This at 10:00 am EST.

Please zip all files in <my documents>/NinjaTrader7/workspaces and send them to "support AT ninjatrader DOT com", subject "for Dierk" and reference this thread. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for your workspaces. I just ran a few tests and connected multiple times to Zen. After being connected it never took me longer than ~20 secs to get all UI updated. And I'm on a slow intern connection right now (3MBit/sec).

So, I would not know what's causing your issues. Maybe somethign related to your ISP?

Also: Please double check your are on NT7B4

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by suraj, 05-18-2024, 08:51 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by sylviannyc, Today, 09:07 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes