Replay issue bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replay issue bug

I have 3 charts to replay but one of them does not set to the correct replay date. It remains at a previous replay date. If I start the replay that chart does not "replay".
    If I reset the chart date to the current date (as well as the other two charts) then it works.
    I have the beta 6 version of NT. Reinstalled NT - same problem; close/reopen workspaces: no correction; new workspace - same problem.
    One of the charts (always the same type) does not roll to the correct replay day unless it is first set at the current date

a) did you double check that there is data available for this instrument? (right click on replay control center->available instruments)
    b) if you pull up the format data series dialog: is the "Last day" really the replay date?

Comment

a) Yes. All three charts were from the same instrument (YM). The other 2 charts (1 and 5 min charts) were running OK. The affected chart was a 105 tick YM chart..

b) I checked. The last day was the previous day which was the first replay (Jan 14) I did after starting up NT. The replays that failed were for both Jan 15 and also Jan 16. In both cases the chart failed to synchronized for the new replay. the other charts were synchronized - This is visually observed because the charts go black and then refilled with the new day data. The affected chart did not do that. And if I manually update the chart with the format data series dialog to the current day - THEN when I reconnect to replay it works well. BUT if I try to replay another day it does not resynchronize to the new day (the other charts did).

Comment

Thanks for reporting. We'll look into.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by sofortune, Today, 10:28 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post sofortune  
        Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
        6 responses