Time&Sales and Market Analyzer Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time&Sales and Market Analyzer Suggestions

Sorry, I am not sure if this is the proper place to put any suggestions, but trading a list of stocks I have two things that would be nice to have:

1. Save the T&S config, or make the last colors the new default. That would save time when setting up a new T&S window (Btw. the same is true for the Level II window)

2. In the market analyzer I would love to see a column with check boxes. Those check boxes don't need to do anything as long as I can check them. The way I would like to use them is as a reminder. I often go through the list and see stocks that may complete a certain pattern soon. But I tend to forget which stocks to come back to as my list grows. One could think of additional functionality for the checkboxes but I'd settle for a reminder column.

Is that an idea others could like?

1) Right click->properties->Set Default
    2) Thanks for your suggestion. We'll add it to the list of future considerations.

Comment

Thanks Dierk, greatly appreciated.

I do have one additional issue with the T&S window, and I am not sure if this existed before 6.5: when I load my colors in T&S (black background) and then move my cursor over NT charts with the crosshair turned on, the T&S window content flickers wildly. I have tried two computers to far, same effect. Not sure if someone else had brought that up yet.

Comment

No flickering here. Might be related to your video card or the hardware accelerator. I'll ask our support staff to provide you some guidance to disable hardware accelerator for testing purposes.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by thumper57, Yesterday, 04:30 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post thumper57  
        Started by morrnel, Today, 06:07 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post morrnel