Volume Charts problem + other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume Charts problem + other

For some reason, after I load the volume charts and get historical data from opentick, it will reload a part of it and then I will have a whole segment of data that shouldn't be there. Even the time stamp it includes is the same one over and over again.

It only does this on constant volume charts. I had no problems using tick or time. When I used tick and went back to CV, it worked for a second, and then it blinked and voila, I had duplicate data again.

Don't know if this is related, but I also am sometimes crashing after formating the data series. I sent an email yesterday reporting the bug directly through ninjatrader, though.

Hi kidpwrtrader !

Can you give me some reproducable steps to see this problem ? Which charts (period, range, instrument) do you open, and in which order ?

Can you please also send your trace file(s) ? Use the Help -> 'Mail to support' function and add in the to field: christian AT ninjatrader DOT com.

Thanks,
    Christian
    ChristianSenior Software Developer

Comment

All I did was load the NQ data and have it on the cv 25000 chart. Don't think it's number specific... it was doing it randomly for other settings too. Today it hasn't done it yet, but I have crashed again.

Yesterday I sent a message to support about the crashing. Should I send you one as well?

Comment

Yes, please mail all info directly to Christian. Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by sastrades, Today, 09:59 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post sastrades  
        Started by ZeroKuhl, Yesterday, 04:31 PM