NT 6.5 Market Replay Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 6.5 Market Replay Problem

After installing NT 6.5 (including the importing of 6.0 settings and data) I cannot Replay any data captured with NT 6.5. All files captured before Nov 7th (prior to 6.5) I can Replay with 6.5. Replay files built after installing 6.5 are not playable. The files appear to be the same size as the previous files that work fine. I am capturing ES data. I have a couple of charts, a DOM, and Time and Sales windows running throughout the day. Also, I copied one of the replay directories built with NT 6.5 to my NT 6.0 system. I was unable to replay the file with NT 6.0 either. Details of the problem using the new replay files is described in the next paragraph.

When I connect to a replay file the Replay Bar Header has a date of 6/15/2007 4:30 pm. If I try to slide the replay switch forward NT hangs and I have to close it.

This problem was first reported on 11/20 under ticket number 42978 with NT 6.5 Beta 3. I am still having the problem after installing update # 4. I created a new Replay file after installing Update #4. Attempting to replay the file resulted in the same problem described above. I will send the small test replay file by e-mail.

Please email to me directly (dierk AT ninjatrader DOT com):
    - replay file in question
    - which recording date was that?

Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TheTradingMantis, 01-19-2023, 02:05 AM
    42 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB