Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Trader Tab & Control Center Issue In 6.5

Hi...

A couple of minor things noticed in 6.5...

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Thanks... !

Thanks Alfred. We'll look into.

Comment

a) The problem on grid will be fixed with next update. Thanks for reporting.
      b) The ghost issue on the chart trade button is not reproducible here. Not even on chart with black background. Guessing: Could it be related to your actual video setup?

Comment

An other try on b)

If you still can reproduce that, can you please save the template of the chart, in which you can produce that, e.g. to IssueB, and send the xml IssueB.xml from the templates\chart folder to christian AT ninjatrader DOT com ?

Maybe some of your chart settings might have an influence on the reproducability ?!

Thanks,
        Christian
        ChristianSenior Software Developer

Comment

Hi Christian...

Yes..the "missing" black tab is reproducible on two similar computers...

I could not find the file you requested...can you give me a bit more explicit instructions on that... ??

Check this video out...

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Thanks...

Comment

ChartTrader tab

Just thought I would add that I run 5 charts with a black background and 3 with a silver background with ChartTrader on all 8 charts. In all cases the ChartTrader button is a silver color with a black border and therefore is highly visible on all charts.

I wonder if I have a different properties setting for these charts that sets the CharTrader color?

The button color is not set from the ChartTrader properties as my cash background color in ChartTrader properties is white and my sim background color is black.

Anyway, the button is always silver with a black border all the time in all charts. I can not get the button to go black.

Re the Grid Properties problem in Control Center, I can not remove any of the columns in any of the tabs either.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ATI user; 11-08-2007, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Chart Trader Tab Works OK Now !!

Hi Again...

Just got the latest release...the chart trader tab shows OK now...

Thanks.. !!

Comment

Thanks for feedback.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by OllieFeraher, 05-09-2024, 11:14 AM
                5 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post MisterTee  
                Started by jackiegils, Yesterday, 11:05 PM
                1 response