Account Dashboard 1099 confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Dashboard 1099 confusion

Much confusion in acquiring 1099-B tax statement. I have the following suggestions:
    1. Statements is a property of the account not the user. "Statements" should be on the sidebar of the home page and not in the user profile drop down menu.
    2. On the statements page: 1099 should be in the Report Type dropdown menu. Once selected a dropdown box of years should be available and nothing else.

Currently on the statements page the user must select a range of dates that include the date of the 1099 issuance. This requires user to have knowledge of when the report was available and is confusing if the sums shown in the 1099 are for the range of dates requested or for the entire tax year shown on the 1099 header. There should be unambiguous inputs for confidence of output. The user should only need to select the "tax year" of the report of interest.

Hello Camdo,

Thanks for your post.

Here is a link about how to access your 1099 Tax Statements in the NinjaTrader Client Dashboard: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...language=en_US

I have submitted a feature request to the Development team regarding only needing to select the "tax year" of the report of interest as you have noted. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-5841.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.​
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Following the directions shown on How Can I Access My 1099 Tax Statements? (ninjatrader.com)​, and then figuring out the password is my social security number based on the info in this forum, I have only been able to generate my 1099 for 2021. I need it for 2022. Any help?

Comment

Hello drsclaud23,

Thanks for your note.

You may go to the Statements and Reports section of the NinjaTrader Dashboard, set the 'Report Type' drop-down menu to 'Client Statements', set the 'Date' drop-down menu to 'Last year', set the 'Add Filter' drop-down menu to 'Statement Type', and set the 'Statement Type' to 'Form 1099'.

Then you could click the 'Go' button, and then click on the file to open and download the 1099 form.

If you need further assistance with this, please write in to support[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com and a technician will be happy to assist you further as soon as they are available.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 02:02 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes