Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Interested in trading multiple accounts at same time with a trade copier...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in trading multiple accounts at same time with a trade copier...

Saw that there is a Group Trade feature. How many accounts can you manage at same time with this? Also, saw that if you're trading someone else's account, you need a POA. Anyone on here doing this? Would love to pick your brain....

Lastly, I'm a newbie here so if I posted in wrong area, please let me know and I'll make necessary changes. Thanks in advance!

Hello popecapllc,

Thank you very much for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Forums!

As the NinjaTrader forum itself is focused around the NinjaTrader Desktop application, and these questions are better answered by our brokerage team (which doesn't frequent the forums), I would suggest reaching out to us directly at support (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Our team can then assist you with any questions in this regard.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your email!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have tried since Monday to get info on this from the Sales Desk (who has yet to answer the phone). Today, I was told that Compliance would not approve it even though I provided the following link: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...language=en_US

Is there a way that I can reach Compliance directly via phone?

Comment

Hello popecapllc,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Our Compliance Team can only be reached via email, as this allows them time to investigate the case thoroughly and get back to you with a response.

Please send us a note at support (at) ninjatrader (dot) com or let me know the case number of an open request, I could then forward it to this team directly.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by popecapllc View Post
          Saw that there is a Group Trade feature. How many accounts can you manage at same time with this? Also, saw that if you're trading someone else's account, you need a POA. Anyone on here doing this? Would love to pick your brain....

Lastly, I'm a newbie here so if I posted in wrong area, please let me know and I'll make necessary changes. Thanks in advance!
          That group trade feature is only for sub accounts on the same login. For example if you had a NinjaTrader brokerage self funded account login, and had multiple sub accounts under it. It also only works with the web trading website, so no custom vendor indicators from the desktop platform.

From my experience, most people trading multiple accounts are doing it because they have multiple prop firms, so that group trade feature in the web isn't applicable to them.

For the power of attorney, basically if you other people that trusted you to trade for them, they could give you power of attorney and their self funded brokerage account would be listed as a sub account to your brokerage account, and you'd be able to use that group trade feature. But again, that's only in the web version with self funded brokerage accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by backtester831 View Post

That group trade feature is only for sub accounts on the same login. For example if you had a NinjaTrader brokerage self funded account login, and had multiple sub accounts under it. It also only works with the web trading website, so no custom vendor indicators from the desktop platform.

From my experience, most people trading multiple accounts are doing it because they have multiple prop firms, so that group trade feature in the web isn't applicable to them.

For the power of attorney, basically if you other people that trusted you to trade for them, they could give you power of attorney and their self funded brokerage account would be listed as a sub account to your brokerage account, and you'd be able to use that group trade feature. But again, that's only in the web version with self funded brokerage accounts.
            Thank you! That's all I'm looking for is the ability to trade multiple accts (for different clients) at same time from same screen.

Comment

Originally posted by backtester831 View Post

Are you aware of any other brokers that allow you to do the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by popecapllc View Post

Are you aware of any other brokers that allow you to do the same thing?
                You should be able to do it with Interactive Brokers. IBKR can link multiple accounts to a single login, and then use that login to connect to NinjaTrader, and trade multiple IBKR accounts with ninja

Comment

That feature is built into Quantower.

Comment

I have one I can share with you. All I ask is if you are doing Apex or Buelnox or... you add me to your affiliates.
                    https://waiwai.auldin.net/video/BTI_Intro1.mp4.

I need to authorize your NinjaTrader MachineID. Private message me.
                    Last edited by BartMan; 05-06-2024, 09:03 PM.

Comment

This Prints machineID to output window
                      Attached Files

Comment

popecapllc did you ever find a copier solution?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by WHICKED, Today, 10:02 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post WHICKED
                        by WHICKED

Started by ngchun1, Today, 09:29 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes