Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

In Journal Lync still operational in 2024?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Journal Lync still operational in 2024?

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for trader journal automations for ninjatrader 8. I'm kinda lazy and hate to log all the trades by myself so I'm looking for a tool what may do this instead of me. I found Journal Lync for Tradervue and I'm looking for confirmation if it still works. I contacted their support and have no answer and those guys have last vid addded 3 years ago. Can someone tell me if it still works? Maybe you have different tool to recommend?

Track Day trading futures and forex with NinjaTrader indicators and trading activity. Learn more at http://www.indicatorwarehouse.com U.S. Government Require...

Regards,

Patryk

Hello Patryk,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Forums!

I am not certain if this third-party addon would be compatible with the current version of NinjaTrader Desktop "8.1.2.1".

The developer of the addon, Tradervue, would likely be able to provide you with this information.

While you are waiting for a reply from Tradervue, you could consider browsing the Ecosystem Use App Share for a possible solution.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

This forum thread will also be open for other community members to share their insights on the third-party addon.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I just happened across this post today while looking for something else.

I bought Journal Lync from them over a week and a half ago. I sent them the Machine ID that is needed to activate it and I never heard back. I sent 4 emails to any address I could find including support, sales, and the license email address. No activation or response from them. I've now reported it to my bank to get a refund as I don't think they are supporting it at all. I do get a promotional email from them every day (and I respond to it too) but they seem to be willing to take your money but not actually give you what you ordered. So, at this point, I would recommend not buying anything from them. If I ever get a response, I'll repost to this thread.

Comment

Guys thanks a lot for your answers!

Especially you TraderDeanGA, there are two possible explanations - someone on sick leave/ holiday or just a scam. In this case I want for some info from you, before buying anything. Unfortunatelly there are no automated journal add ons in ninjatradeder ecosystems unfortunatelly Brandon. In this particular case creator is not Tradervue but IndicatorsWarehouse. In worst case scenario I may create proper add-on by myself, but since it's time consuming I considered paying someone else for that.

Comment

Uh I googled a bit and find a warning that those guys may be scammers. However context is kinda different and reffering to automated trading strategies they offer. Since this is kinda different matter it does not present them as trustworthy, On the other hand their Journal Lync is still mentioned by Tradervue on their page.

We have encountered an interesting website called IndicatorWarehouse.com. The site offers a set of trading tools which are exclusively designed for the Ninja Trader platform. There are also a wide range of stand-alone indicators which should be purchased individually if you would like to. These include Alert on Trend Line $297, Elliot Wave Indicator $297, … Continue reading "Indicator Warehouse Review: Scam Indicators They Are"

Comment

Hello Patryk,

Thanks for your notes.

If you need someone to write this script for you on your behalf, you can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create this script at your request.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

Educators -
            Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
            Last edited by NinjaTrader_BrandonH; 02-27-2024, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Links were copypasted in wrong way and are not working,

Comment

Hello Patryk,

Thanks for your notes.

The links in the previous post have been corrected and those links could also be found below.

Educators -

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by owensd, Today, 11:34 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post owensd
                by owensd

Started by proptradingshop, Today, 11:29 PM
                0 responses