Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Switched on Use server ATM but templates not moving over

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Switched on Use server ATM but templates not moving over

    I checked the Use server ATM (beta) option but my atm templates are not moved over, even though I can see them when navigating to my local files under templates->Atmstrategy.

    How can I move over or sync all my local atm strategy templates to the cloud?

    #2
    Hello nightstalker,

    Thank you for posting.

    To move your templates you can create a backup by going to the Control Center->Tools->Export->Backup File. Once created the backup file will be found in Documents->NinjaTrader 8 Backup which can then be moved to your other machine.

    Once moved to restore go to the Control Center->Tools->Import->Backup File->Select your backup file->Click Open then once completed restart NinjaTrader.

    Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
      Hello nightstalker,

      Thank you for posting.

      To move your templates you can create a backup by going to the Control Center->Tools->Export->Backup File. Once created the backup file will be found in Documents->NinjaTrader 8 Backup which can then be moved to your other machine.

      Once moved to restore go to the Control Center->Tools->Import->Backup File->Select your backup file->Click Open then once completed restart NinjaTrader.

      Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Sorry, you're not understanding my issue. Have you tried switching on server side atm under options? Did your ATM templates get carried over?

      What other machines are you referring to? Because I only have 1 machine
      Last edited by nightstalker; 05-28-2024, 10:03 AM.

      Comment


        #4
        Unfortunately ATM Strategy templates that were created prior to enabling "Use server side ATMs (beta) will not be carried over to the server and only ATM templates created after being enabled will be displayed.

        If you need to see your templates that were previously created to get parameters used to duplicate to the server you can temporarily disable "Use server side ATMs (beta)" then restart NinjaTrader.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
          Unfortunately ATM Strategy templates that were created prior to enabling "Use server side ATMs (beta) will not be carried over to the server and only ATM templates created after being enabled will be displayed.

          If you need to see your templates that were previously created to get parameters used to duplicate to the server you can temporarily disable "Use server side ATMs (beta)" then restart NinjaTrader.
          Thank you. I have manually moved over my templates.

          May I ask how do I delete a ATM template that I have saved if I have server side ATM (beta) switched on?

          Comment


            #6
            To clarify are you referring to ATM Strategies you had previously created when server side was disabled? If so please temporarily disable server side->Restart NinjaTrader then within the ATM drop down menu if you hover over a template name you will have the option to "remove".

            Once this has been completed you can then enable server side again and restart NinjaTrader.
            Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
              To clarify are you referring to ATM Strategies you had previously created when server side was disabled? If so please temporarily disable server side->Restart NinjaTrader then within the ATM drop down menu if you hover over a template name you will have the option to "remove".

              Once this has been completed you can then enable server side again and restart NinjaTrader.
              Hi,

              to be clear, I am referring to ATM templates that are saved when server side ATM is enabled. How do I delete/remove it?

              Comment


                #8
                This would be done the same way by going to the ATM Strategy drop down menu->Hover your mouse over the template and select "remove".
                Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

                Comment

                Latest Posts

                Collapse

                Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Pole123, Today, 06:02 PM
                0 responses
                8 views
                0 likes
                Last Post Pole123
                by Pole123
                 
                Started by samish18, Today, 05:27 PM
                0 responses
                5 views
                0 likes
                Last Post samish18  
                Started by Tonkingrf1551, Today, 03:59 PM
                0 responses
                10 views
                0 likes
                Last Post Tonkingrf1551  
                Started by rocker84, Today, 03:10 PM
                0 responses
                13 views
                0 likes
                Last Post rocker84  
                Started by Oracletrades, 02-21-2020, 01:37 PM
                17 responses
                2,066 views
                0 likes
                Last Post Ttrade12  
                Working...
                X