Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to login into Ninja trader

Hello,

I'm having issues logging into Ninja Trader. I purchased a new Laptop and uninstalled off my desktop. I'm using Apex and I followed the setup and installed Rithmic. I logged in before once I got everything up and running. My computer did an update now. When I went to log back on I'm now getting this message and I uninstalled it again and attempted to reinstall. Still getting this message below. Please can someone assist.

​​

Hello Carmelisak ​,

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately we are not seeing the screenshot you have mentioned in your message. If you could resend it so we can confirm, that would be helpful!

From your description, if I were to guess, not being able to connect after a PC update, usually means that your username and password for your connection need to be re-input.

If you go to Connections -> configure, and go to your configured/saved connections, do you still see the Apex connection there with your credentials?

If the user and password have been removed, please re-enter them again and save.

If your credentials are still there, then please remove this connection, restart NinjaTrader 8 and then recreate it again.

Please let us know if you are still having troubles, we look forward to your response.​
    Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by crewtrades, 06-13-2024, 10:50 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post crewtrades  
    Started by kingsteven, Today, 08:34 PM
    1 response
    0 likes