Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Flow+ Functionality Not Working After Lifetime Purchase

Hello,

I upgraded to the Lifetime plan, which should include Order Flow+ Functionality, but it is still giving me an error and telling me to add it via plans in the Client Dashboard. I have already added this to my plan. What is the problem here?

Hello calmcosmia,

Thank you for the message.

Please make sure you have restarted your NinjaTrader Platform since purchasing the upgrade for the changes to take effect.

Then, make sure you are signing in with the same username you purchased the Lifetime account plan with.

From there, if you go to the Control Center > Help > About, you should see the "Order Flow +" entitlement in here.
    • If yes, then you are ready to use the Order Flow + features.

If they are still not showing, please use the following steps to send your log and trace files to the support team directly from your NinjaTrader Platform so we may investigate this behavior further:
    • Within NinjaTrader, go to the Control Center > Help > Email Support...
    • To: Set this to "Platform Technical Support"
    • Subject: Copy and paste the Forum URL
    • Attach: Attach a file, picture, or compressed file to share multiple files/pictures
    • Body: Please include the Username that you are using when signing into the Dashboard
    • Make sure 'Log and Trace files' is checked to include the requested files
      • Send the email
    ​Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The only entitlement it shows is Evaluation (Rithmic). Is it possible that the prop firm license key I added when I first started using NinjaTrader for free is causing issues with the lifetime upgrade?

Comment

Hello calmcosmia,

Thank you for the update.

As a NinjaTrader Technician, I was able to reverse search your Forum Username, find your email address, and then find the connected NinjaTrader Credentials.

I needed to adjust a backend account setting for the changes to go through. I have made that change and pushed them to the system.

Please restart your NinjaTrader platform again and sign back in and you should see the Order Flow + entitlement in there.

In the future, it would be better to write directly into NinjaTrader Support for any kind of account questions so that we could have easily found this information from your email address and account information.
        • Send an email to Support[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com
        • Or, use the Control Center > Help > Email Support feature to send a message directly from the platform (Please make sure the "Log and trace files" box is checked too)

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.
        Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I did, in fact, message direct support as well and I am awaiting a response. I figured it would not hurt to ask on the forum as well, as I did not know what was causing the error.

However, I restarted the platform and the entitlement is still not showing and I am still unable to use Order Flow+ tools. I guess I will just wait for support respond next week.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Comment

Hello calmcosmia,
            When you connect to your Rithmic account, are you also connecting to your NinjaTrader account, separately? Make sure you've created that connection-- it may be that you must be logged in to both accounts to see full functionality, even if you aren't trying to trade your private brokerage account at NinjaTrader at the same time. (I have both Rithmic and Tradovate evaluation accounts through Apex, and regularly connect with both of those and my NinjaTrader brokerage account at the same time, meaning three connections, so having multiple connections is not an issue.)

Comment

Hello again calmcosmia,
              You wrote "The only entitlement it shows is Evaluation (Rithmic). Is it possible that the prop firm license key I added when I first started using NinjaTrader for free is causing issues with the lifetime upgrade?" The two difference license keys will certainly be compatible, but your question does clarify the problem. It sounds like you are only connecting to the Rithmic license, and are not connecting to your own Lifetime license. I've attached a screenshot of my three connections-- do make sure you've configured your NT to use your Lifetime License and that you are connected to it. You should have two green balls on that connection drop-down menu.
              Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by oneybuchi2, Today, 03:48 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post oneybuchi2  
              Started by Graci117, 06-19-2024, 01:39 PM
              6 responses
              0 likes