Market Playback not working. help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Playback not working. help!

So i am trying to backtest my strategies using playback, so the dates are set and i press play, but the market is not moving, and it wont let me run sim trades on it as it says theres no engine to drive the market data, so how am i able to actually backtest manually. Please see the screenshots below.

Attached Files

Hello! Thank you for your post.

If you have downloaded Market Replay data for use in the Playback Connection, but your charts are not moving, please double-check the following:
    • Ensure you have the correct Instrument Symbol and Expiry selected in your chart. The Playback Controller does not merge contracts, so you will need to select the exact Instrument and Expiry you have downloaded for replay.
    • Keep in mind that the NinjaTrader servers only store 90 days of Market Replay data for supported instruments. If you download data older than 90 days, your chart will not move in the Playback Connection.
    • Ensure you have the correct date range and "Market Replay" selected on the Playback Controller, not "Historical" data..
    If you remain unable to use the Playback Connection after following the steps above, please answer the following questions and email [email protected] so we may assist you accurately:
    • What Instrument/Expiry and Dates are you attempting to replay?
    • Do these dates appear when right-clicking on the Playback Controller and selecting "Show Available Data"?
    • Do you have any 3rd-party add-ons running on this chart?
    Kimberly H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Rodriguez, 08-23-2023, 12:26 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post clodoaldoemunah  
    Started by tkaboris, Today, 06:27 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes