Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
    Hello sdp1969,

Our development has received documentation for the new Schwab API and is currently working on building a connection adapter.
    Unfortunately I will not be able to provide an estimate of when this will be completed.​​​
    Once our development has completed the connection adapter for the new Schwab API, a new release of NinjaTrader will be released.​

Hi Chelsea,

I understand your developers are still working on the connection to Schwab, but I don't quite understand why they can't give an estimate of when the connection will be complete. We use the Ninjatrader platform to earn an income, and we need to wait indefinitely because the developers can't do an estimate. That's not very professional to be honest.

My Ninjatrader platform license only has TD connection, can I change that to Interactive broker license so I can move my capital over to IB and start trading with the NinjaTrader platform?

Thank you,

Comment

Hello op1031,

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide estimates of any new release or when any bug fix or new feature will make it into a release.

NinjaTrader no longer uses license keys, however if the license key is imported into the account portal this will activate the Multi-Broker addon, which should allow for connecting to Interactive Brokers.

If you are updated to 8.1.3.0 and are not able to see Interactive Brokers in the Connections Available list but you are seeing TD Ameritrade in the Available list, please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader.com so that we can assist further.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello, spoke with Schwab today they said they gave NinjaTrader everything needed to make a API to connect Schwab to NinjaTrader, the reason I say this is would like an update before moving all my funds from Schwab to Interactive Broker ( do not like ibkr ) but will have no choice, and please do not let this turn into a he said she said pointing the finger game, please update. thanks

Comment

Hello blkbird,

Our development has received documentation for the new Schwab API and is currently working on building a connection adapter.
          Unfortunately I will not be able to provide an estimate of when this will be completed.​​​

Comment

hello, any updates, Medved was able to do api to connect with Schwab but no options with thier api yet. will your api allow options? again please update. thanks

Comment

Hello blkbird,

Unfortunately, the Schwab connection is not still ready at this time. Our developers are still working on this.​

Comment

NinjaTrader_ChelseaB - Do we know if the Schwab API will be equivalent to what TDA offered for stocks? Will there be live streaming quotes and data without additional fees for market packages?

The TDA offering was a great piece to NinjaTrader and I am questioning what to even expect from the Schwab API. Since TDAs has disappeared I have looked into IB and Kinetic and each of those data packages only support bare minimum - 100 (e.g. Lines) which limit the data to only 100 stocks and basically any API pull from IB requires a line - again you are limited to 100 lines and you have to purchase booster packages for each additional 100 lines, basically worthless for purposes of NinjaTraders use.

What are the knowns of what the Schwab API will support and will it be a 1 to 1 to what TDA offered? Are we expecting additional fee's and data packages to have to be setup with this?

Comment

Hello Cpuerta,

Unfortunately I don't have any details on the Schwab API or what the development team is doing. Further, as a policy we are not able to announce future plans for the platform.

My personal opinion is that it will be the same if the Schwab API is the same.

Comment

any updates???

Comment

Hello blkbird,

There will not be any updates until the connection is announced in the release notes when a new release becomes available.

No, there are no updates at this time.

Comment

any updates or news???

Comment

Hello blkbird,

There will not be any updates until the connection is announced in the release notes when a new release becomes available.

No, there are no updates at this time.​

Comment

Of course, right One thing the new ninja keeps us informed

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Skifree, 06-17-2024, 06:35 PM
                            3 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Skifree
                            by Skifree

Started by sy2023, 09-15-2023, 08:51 PM
                            2 responses
                            0 likes