Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

External Exit name? Does my prop firm did something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

External Exit name? Does my prop firm did something?

Hi Guys,

Thursday, at around 10:40 pm, while trading on NinjaTrader, I executed a trade. Upon manually closing the position (I had press on the close button with my mouse, I'm 1000% sure of that), I noticed that the software reversed my position, increasing the number of contracts from 4 to 12. Upon reviewing my trade performance, I observed a sequence of trades with an external exit name. I'm concerned whether this discrepancy could be linked to a potential issue with Apex. Could Apex be responsible for this unexpected behavior, resulting in the trade discrepancy and the appearance of the external exit name in the trade performance records?

Many thanks
    Attached Files

Hello irinakhoi,

Thank you very much for your post.

"External" orders are triggered outside of the current NinjaTrader Desktop application.

These are most commonly submitted either by a different platform (e.g. Rithmic Trader Pro) or your account's Risk Management or Order Desk Teams.

Please contact your brokerage directly if you are uncertain about why these orders were executed.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions about this.
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Manfred View Post
      Hello irinakhoi,

Thank you very much for your post.

"External" orders are triggered outside of the current NinjaTrader Desktop application.

These are most commonly submitted either by a different platform (e.g. Rithmic Trader Pro) or your account's Risk Management or Order Desk Teams.

Please contact your brokerage directly if you are uncertain about why these orders were executed.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions about this.
      Many thanks for the answer

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by PopovDS, Today, 11:17 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post PopovDS
      by PopovDS

Started by James Cowart, Today, 10:55 AM
      0 responses