Remote Support for Customers by NT8 Vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote Support for Customers by NT8 Vendors

Not to pile on of how POORLY this rollout and thought process of having no way to bypass the login screen on the desktop platform, I will just say what a completely MISERABLE experience this is for both the customers and the technicians who are helping to support the product remotely...

I just worked with a customer through an issue that required multiple reboots and EVERY time we both had to wait on each other... Also, it means NO MORE ability for customers who WANT AND NEED remote support but can't necessarily be right on top of the platform to babysit the effort to now be completely present...

I'm not sure EPIC FAIL properly conveys my feelings on the situation... As a result, I am recommending customers NOT upgrade from 27.1 until this is fixed... And when I say fixed I mean the choices of how the desktop platform opens are 100% within the control of the end-user...

Do better Ninjatrader...
    Last edited by brenthilburn; 03-08-2023, 07:57 AM.

Hello,

We appreciate the feedback on this item. I have noted this complaint from a few other users and have updated our product team with the difficulties and poor experience this causes for our users. Unfortunately this is a side effect of improving the security and homogenizing the process to be similar to other platforms, and increased security usually comes at the cost of convenience.

Our product team as let me know they are working on a few possible solutions to streamline this process in the next build, and I'll add this post to their radar.

Thanks again for the feedback-
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ZeroKuhl, Today, 10:22 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by leojimenezp, Today, 08:40 AM
    2 responses