Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order cancelled itself

Hello,
    Yesterday I made an entry with 5 contracts in CL futures, with a pre-fixed exit order. When it reached the exit price, Ninjatrader said "Order cancelled" and of the 5 contracts, 3 disappeared as if they never existed. I am sure I put 5, but only 2 worked and the other 3 were cancelled and I do not understand why. At least they didn't charge me commission for them, but I don't understand what was the problem. I would like to know if there´s something I can do to avoid this to hapen again.
    Thank you

Hello Belen​,

Thank you for the post.

You will need to email [email protected] directly for further assistance.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:
    Please answer all of the following questions in your email to support.

IMPORTANT: Do not answer these questions here and do not share any private information on the forums.
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on the lower-left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Were these simulated or live trades? If live, who is your broker?
    • What instrument were you trading?
    • When did this most recently occur?
    • What Order ID was assigned to this order? You can check in the Executions or Orders tab of the Control Center.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under My Documents.
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; we look forward to resolving this item.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by popecapllc, 08-09-2023, 07:42 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tradgrad  
    Started by morrnel, 05-12-2024, 06:07 PM
    7 responses
    1 like
    Last Post tradgrad