Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't load data chart.

Hello!

I have a problem on the platform, it started to present this problem: It does not load the data, if I close the chart and open again, it restarts and starts from the exact moment I open, i've reinstalled, but the problem persists.
    The data loses every time I close the platform, and happens at all times graphics, ticks etc.​

I have the same problem
    Attached Files

Comment

I have the same issue. All instruments.

No communication from Ninjatrader.

Comment

Hello guilhermedemai, hiennnnnn and vidvad ,

We are currently looking into this issue and will follow up shortly.

Thank you very much for bringing it to our attention!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaTrader Patrick is trying to blame it on the CME. If this were simply an outage at the opening then we should be getting historic data now but we are not. This is a NinjaTrader issue. I had NinjaTrader open at the open and all data was flowing properly for about 3 1/2 hours. When I switched the bar interval on my chart from a 15 minute interval to a five minute interval I lost all historical data from the Globex open open till the moment I reloaded the chart. It is unacceptable to spend this much money on a trading platform and not have that platform supported properly. This is a NinjaTrader issue in at the moment NinjaTrader is just an expensive piece of software garbage on my PC. I would hope that NinjaTrader doesn't listen to NinjaTrader Patrick and actually attempts to fix this quickly and properly.

Comment

Hello vidvad,

Thank you very much for your reply.

The post you replied to regarding Patrick is from 2019 and is not related to today's outage.

The historic data servers are now recording data again, we hope to have the missing data refilled in the morning hours.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention!
            Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It's same issue happening with Rithmic Connection. Tried all the solutions mentioned in previous forums but no luck.

Comment

The historic data servers are now recording data again, we hope to have the missing data refilled in the morning hours.
                This is a more fundamental issue than just Futures data. NinjaTrader's own Forex data feed is also "broken" and has been for most of the day, for example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	223
Size:	211.8 KB
ID:	1228149

This is after Reload All Historical Data. Prior to the reload, it was missing some data, but the reload wiped out most of what had been there, accumulating through the morning.

This happens when the data feed is NinjaTrader's own Forex data feed, or my demo and my live FXCM accounts. Interestingly, my Kinetic account displays all the data.

Sadly, this has become relatively common to see from time-to-time in a variety of Instruments, notably since V8.0.27.0, but it also happened prior to the new release, so it's not necessarily only the platform or the historical data feed servers alone. But there do seem to be persistent issues that need to be addressed, in either the servers or the platform or both.

I note that users should not need to be the ones bringing something as foundational to the platform/service as this to the attention of NT Support. Having spent many years managing large datacenter servers and services, I know that these things can (and should) be architected to make any problems known automatically, and, preferably, to have redundancy and failover built in to avoid service outages even when there is some form of failure. In the finance industry, it should be a given that these types of things are robust and reliable.

Thanks.
                Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
                jeronymite
                NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

Having traded the European session for over decade with Ninjatrader I have seen this happen a countless number of times. When I fire up Ninjatrader on Monday mornings I always ask myself: Has someone at NinjaTrader forgoten to push the on-button on the historical data servers this Sunday? Unfortunately it happens more Mondays per year than what can be considered acceptable. The reason that this ongoing weekend problem with the historical data servers has not been fixed properly is hard to understand to be honest. Perhaps its is a way of making people pay up för Kinetick who has its own historical data...

Comment

Problem seemed to be solved about 20mins ago, but I was missing data from midnight to 5:00am. So reloaded all historical data and the problem is back, no data since Friday up until the reload ... aaaargh! What´s going on??? Why don´t we get any reaction from NT support anymore?
                    I am trying FXCM and NinjaTrader connections, both have the same problem as discribed by others previously
                    Last edited by cyberpete76; 12-19-2022, 03:27 AM.

Comment

There is no data from the Globex open until 2300 New York time. When are we going to get this data? This is really unacceptable.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by EvaisDery, Today, 05:44 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post EvaisDery  
                      Started by JerryWar, 11-19-2016, 08:14 AM
                      3 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post tradertom2012