Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Issue login in the new portal (Ninjatrader brokerage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue login in the new portal (Ninjatrader brokerage)

Hello,

I have been trying to login in the new portal and migrate my current account for the last two days. Unfortunately something is not working properly.

I have provided information about this issue on the below email address:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

However I have not received response from any of them.

Kindly, please, could someone let me know if you have received my emails?

Thank you

Hi,

Please, can anyone confirm that those email address continue to work properly and that my messages have been received?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Well, this is the most frustrating experience that I have had after working with NinjaTrader for more than 10 years.

I have been trying to login into my NinjaTraer brokerage account through the new portal since Monday. To make the migration I follow the steps of this web page:

https://account.ninjatrader.com/welcome

After my submitting my email, I see a notification that reads that instructions to migrate my account had been sent to my email address. However, I receive nothing in my inbox or junk folder.

To try to solve this issue, I have tried to contact several email addresses of NinjaTrader (including [email protected]and [email protected]) without success. I also have sent information about the issue through the official website contact form, and I have tried to reach someone using the phone line also without success.

I need access to my account because I need to make a transaction, ASAP, but this seems to be impossible because I can’t communicate with anyone to help me solve this issue.

I understand that this is not the best spot to write this issue, but I am desperate about this problem. Please, can somebody in the NinjaTrader team help me to solve this issue?

Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

We have designed a new Client Portal to deliver a more flexible and modern user experience and there are many new tools and features available now to elevate your Portal experience.

To start using our new Client Portal you can create your new username and password here. We've also put together a helpful FAQ here.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. If you have a specific issue you would like further addressed, please write in to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com. We appreciate your service and your patience as we migrate into the new portal.
        Alaura Q.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by BrJessey, 03-03-2024, 05:07 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Frithat
        by Frithat

Started by XanderT, 05-16-2024, 01:27 AM
        3 responses