Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Send signals from Trading View to NinjaTrader Desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send signals from Trading View to NinjaTrader Desktop

Hello!

I was wondering if there is a way to send signals from my strategy on TradingView to NinjaTrader? TradingView has webhooks and other applications as well, I was wondering If I could write a strategy script on Ninjatrader that receives webhooks alerts? Other tricks would be interesting to me. In sum, I am looking for anyway to send trade signals from TradingView.

Thanks!

Hello Misplace,

Thanks for your post.

Using webhooks would go outside the scope of support we would be able to provide you with in the Support Department at NinjaTrader.

That said, if you are trying to interface NinjaTrader with an external application you could consider using the NinjaTrader API to do so.

NinjaTrader has an API available as a C# managed assembly. Support for the API is very limited.

The Application Programming Interface (API) is available in NinjaTrader.Client.dll (managed) files to use in an external application to interface with NinjaTrader.

Support for the API is limited from NinjaTrader Support. We are not able to assist with any code in an application external to NinjaTrader. We are able to detail the usage of any methods available from the API.

Below I am providing a publicly available link to the help guide that lists the functions available to the API.

Help Guide NT7 API functions - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...tsub=functions

Please also refer to this forum post link for more information about the NinjaTrader API — https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...art#post793626

On the forum, you can ask other developers in the community if anyone has tips for unsupported external application code.

This forum thread will be open for other community members to share their insights on the topic.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Misplace View Post
      Hello!

I was wondering if there is a way to send signals from my strategy on TradingView to NinjaTrader? TradingView has webhooks and other applications as well, I was wondering If I could write a strategy script on Ninjatrader that receives webhooks alerts? Other tricks would be interesting to me. In sum, I am looking for anyway to send trade signals from TradingView.

Thanks!
      Yes, you can do that with the XT app from CrossTrade.io
      We're a new member of NinjaTrader's Ecosystem and happy to provide this solution to our fellow Ninja Traders.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by TiffanyMiller, Today, 10:19 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post TiffanyMiller  
      Started by JackyP, 07-25-2023, 08:39 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post j4trdr