Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Chart trader buttons

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Chart trader buttons

    Hello,

    I couldn´t find in the forum all the definitions/names of the chart trader buttons. I have

    btnBuyMarket;
    btnSellMarket;
    btnBuyAsk;
    btnSellAsk;
    btnBuyBid;
    btnSellBid;
    btnReverse;
    btnClose;

    Can anyone please tell me the defintion/name of the the other buttons in chart trader?
    (I want to resize them and change position as the buttons are so big that the chart need to be so high, cant get 3 charts vertically on my screent)

    Thank you
    Tony

    #2
    Hello Tony,

    Thank you for your post.

    Firstly, this is unsupported and don't have a lot of information to fully assist you here.

    However, you have listed all the available buttons on the chart trader. I assuming your next step is getting the PnL display, account selection, ATM selection as well.

    I'm not sure on the names but these will be more of a text field and drop down menu AKA combo box
    Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      Hello,

      These are not all available buttons. You can see in the chart trader that there is also

      Flat,Entry PnL, Account, qty, ATM strategy

      No?

      What is their accurate "name"?

      Best
      Tony

      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Cal View Post
      Hello Tony,

      Thank you for your post.

      Firstly, this is unsupported and don't have a lot of information to fully assist you here.

      However, you have listed all the available buttons on the chart trader. I assuming your next step is getting the PnL display, account selection, ATM selection as well.

      I'm not sure on the names but these will be more of a text field and drop down menu AKA combo box

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by tonynt View Post
        Hello,

        These are not all available buttons. You can see in the chart trader that there is also

        Flat,Entry PnL, Account, qty, ATM strategy

        No?

        What is their accurate "name"?

        Best
        Tony
        PM On the way.

        Comment


          #5
          Tony,

          As I stated, the btn's that you listed are the clickable "buttons" within the chart trader and that I don't know the names of the items of the PnL, Flat, account and so forth. The only button not listed is the one for the "...", right above the ATM selection drop down, which lets you open a new window to adjust any ATM settings.

          What I do know is that he PnL Flat and those items are consider labels in the C# Form and the Account and ATM selection are Combo Boxes


          You will need to go through and test out the names as we do not have this information documented
          Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Cal View Post
            Tony,

            As I stated, the btn's that you listed are the clickable "buttons" within the chart trader and that I don't know the names of the items of the PnL, Flat, account and so forth. The only button not listed is the one for the "...", right above the ATM selection drop down, which lets you open a new window to adjust any ATM settings.

            What I do know is that he PnL Flat and those items are consider labels in the C# Form and the Account and ATM selection are Combo Boxes


            You will need to go through and test out the names as we do not have this information documented
            flat = lblPosition
            entry = lblAverageEntry
            PnL = lblProfitLoss

            Comment

            Latest Posts

            Collapse

            Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Blaze212, Today, 07:18 PM
            1 response
            10 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Blaze212  
            Started by ramckay, Today, 08:18 PM
            0 responses
            8 views
            0 likes
            Last Post ramckay
            by ramckay
             
            Started by Rudmax, 07-02-2024, 05:40 AM
            32 responses
            469 views
            1 like
            Last Post Rogue_Two  
            Started by WalterSkinner, 12-29-2021, 01:38 PM
            7 responses
            3,135 views
            0 likes
            Last Post joanvanbeek9  
            Started by MoneyTrust, Today, 05:43 PM
            0 responses
            13 views
            0 likes
            Last Post MoneyTrust  
            Working...
            X