Last doubts before purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last doubts before purchase

Being IB user I'm very happy to find NT to develop my strategies under automated trading live; before purchase a life license I have these doubts:

- Since I manage two IB separated accounts (two different account numbers) I'd like to know within "Accounts groups" in NT: How I must configure connections in order to have the 2 accounts available to set a real group for trading live under a same strategy

- I've asked this before: but once my strategies, indicators, personal data..etc are compiled into NT in my PC is a guarantee than nobody can pull my info out?

- When I purchase the Life-Time license through Pay Pal the download will be immediate?

- I know NT has a configuration tab for this but: what would be my "safe button" to stop and flatten all in case of lost connection with my broker?

- Regarding trading Live: If I got an strategy that actually set stoploss for any position, each time the system has to reverse the position, all orders are cancelled and set in form logic, I meant : all stoploss orders not filled will be cancelled if a positions is reversed?

Thank you very much in advance, the work of NT support team in this forum is incredible.

I gonna buy NT Lifetime license: what you recommend?

Paying through Paypal or paying directly through creditcard?

I've listened several bad comments about Paypal and of course the risk with creditcard

Any suggestion will be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by pstrusi View Post
      Paying through Paypal or paying directly through creditcard?

I've listened several bad comments about Paypal and of course the risk with creditcard

Any suggestion will be appreciated
      pstrusi, thanks for the patience and your posts - I'll check with my Sales team on other payment options we could provide you.
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Being IB user I'm very happy to find NT to develop my strategies under automated trading live; before purchase a life license I have these doubts:

- Since I manage two IB separated accounts (two different account numbers) I'd like to know within "Accounts groups" in NT: How I must configure connections in order to have the 2 accounts available to set a real group for trading live under a same strategy

>> please contact us at support at ninjatrader.com directly, we have instructions for connecting to 2 TWS.

- I've asked this before: but once my strategies, indicators, personal data..etc are compiled into NT in my PC is a guarantee than nobody can pull my info out?

>> Your files are stored only locally and if you're system / network is guarded with up to date security software you should be fine

- When I purchase the Life-Time license through Pay Pal the download will be immediate?

>> Almost immediate during regular US business hours, yes

- I know NT has a configuration tab for this but: what would be my "safe button" to stop and flatten all in case of lost connection with my broker?

>> We do have a flatten everything button built in right in NT, but if you've completely lost connection to your broker, then you would please need to call the tradedesk to manage order and positions

- Regarding trading Live: If I got an strategy that actually set stoploss for any position, each time the system has to reverse the position, all orders are cancelled and set in form logic, I meant : all stoploss orders not filled will be cancelled if a positions is reversed?

>> that's correct for the default methods offered in NinjaScript, but depending on the custom code level in your strategy, you will find scenarios where you have to cancel the stop order in your code for a reversal.

Thank you very much in advance, the work of NT support team in this forum is incredible.

>> Thanks much for the kind words, we strive to provide superior support and response times here and it's always nice to see it appreciated.

Comment

Thanks, I've just bought the Lifetime license, I'll set my configuration as instructed.

Comment

Thanks for the purchase pstrusi.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post CortexZenUSA