NT7 Vendor Licensing Issue with Replikanto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 Vendor Licensing Issue with Replikanto

I have Replikanto NT 7 to NT8 copier that I’ve used since it came out. Recently I had to rebuild my computer and along with that had to reinstall NT 7 and Replikanto NT7 to NT9.
    I’m now getting a license error message and so tried to again acquire a license. I’m having a problem doing that because NT7 gives me an error when I try to submit for a license along with a machine ID.

See the attached picture.

Can you help?
    There has been no change to either the Replikanto or the NT7 software versions and its been working for a least a couple of years. What could be the problem?
    Attached Files

Hello Taddypole,

Thank you for your post.
    Please contact the vendor of Replikanto for assistance with any licensing errors.

Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.
    Eduardo R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have contacted Replikanto for assistance. They then contacted NinjaTrader support. No one had an answer and Replikanto said just move to NT8. I've been trying that ever since NT8 came out. Another 3rd party software that I use and love still has crashing instances that are random and after several years of working on the problem that 3rd party vendor and NinjaTrader have not completely solved the problem. It has gotten better but I still don't have confidence in NT8.

Also I have several indicators that I coded myself that are extensive and it would be way too much effort to convert to NT8. So I use NT8 (it's very important to me) but in a very limited way that has never crashed. So using NT7 and NT8 together have worked well for me for a long time.

What's confusing to me is neither NinjaTrader NT7 nor Replikanto NT7 to NT8 software has ever been updated (at least for a very long time) and it has been working just fine. If nothing has changed, how could I be having this problem?

Comment

I have a client that has a trade room where they use custom NT7 indicators and this problem popped up months ago. NinjaTrader support has not fixed it and has told me they are not going to work on NT7 anymore, even though this is a bug that really needs to be corrected. I was told to just use the bare machine ID which is only a half measure. Why have the more secure Vendor Licensing if it is not usable?
        eDanny
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Thanks for the input eDanny. So does just using the bare machine ID work to allow the indicator to work? If so, how do I do that exactly?

Comment

You would just send your machine ID found at Help > About.
            eDanny
            NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Eduardo View Post
              Hello Taddypole,

Thank you for your post.
              Please contact the vendor of Replikanto for assistance with any licensing errors.

Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.
              Why the NT7 users cannot register the User Defined ID from a vendor anymore?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by nightstalker, 05-04-2024, 02:05 PM
              5 responses
              1 like
              Last Post nightstalker  
              Started by MSerag, Yesterday, 11:52 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post MSerag