Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Beta Status

Hey there,

Just wondered if there's any status on the when NT8 is going into prod? And what the status on high-impact issues such as chart-rendering / gaps is?

How many bugs are outstanding?

reach4thelasers,

There is no hard date for a final release of NinjaTrader 8. The Beta process is organic in that as clients provide us with information on what they are experiencing and things they would like to see we resolve or improve the platform. You can find the release notes here:

http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...splay.php?f=58

I do not have a publicly available list of open beta items or remaining bugs. Searching the forums will be the best resource available for that information.

Are you experiencing something in particular that is unexpected? If so, please provide as much detail as possible.

If not, are you curious about a forum post on a particular issue? Please provide a link and I will see if there is additional information available.

Comment

Hey Patrick,

cheers for the reply. There's nothing unexpected. I've just got a bit of time to pick up some trading for the first time in a few months. There were some pretty serious high-impact "show-stopper" issues with Ninjatrader 8 the last time I used it.... Charts rendering with gaps in the data - months of price action missing etc.

Just trying to gauge whether to use Ninjatrader now or wait until its in production....

Cheers,

Kev

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Anfedport  
      Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
      0 responses